Gaza Crisis Appeal
People in Palestine are facing a humanitarian crisis. The ongoing conflict in Gaza is causing a loss of human lives and livelihoods. Houses and public infrastructure are destroyed. Bombardments are targeting 60 sites within the Gaza strip, and casualties are increasing every hour – the majority of the wounded people are civilians, including women and children. Children are traumatized by the fear of war, education is disrupted and violence is taking its toll on an already poverty stricken Gaza.
The number of wounded is increasing and the hospitals are becoming crowded. Due to restricted movements there is a shortage of medicine supplies in hospitals and essential food and non-food items in the market.
Muslim Charity along with its partners is on the ground and providing humanitarian relief in Gaza. The interventions include Food and Non-Food items, Medical Relief and Orphan Sponsorship.
Muslim Charity has launched the Gaza Crisis Appeal. Please donate now to help in saving lives and rebuilding livelihoods.
- £100 to feed a family for one month in Gaza.
- £150 towards medicine/equipment for hospitals in Gaza. Your donations will help towards saving lives.
- £300 towards providing Safe Water tanks to the war affected and poverty stricken households, hospitals, mosques and public places.
- £250 towards a small electricity generator or UPS system for poor households in Gaza.
- £500 towards rehabilitation of partially destroyed houses.
- £1,000 towards rehabilitation of destroyed houses.
Muslim Charity has been supporting humanitarian projects in Gaza for several years. Following the humanitarian crisis in November 2012, Muslim Charity responded by funding and supporting various relief and rehabilitation projects and efforts. To read more about this you can read our report by clicking here or to watch a short video click here
Below are some photos of Muslim Charity responding to the November 2012 Gaza Crisis: